Ep 4 Live Blog
-I’m so happy to see the Shittenou interacting! And Zoicite’s voice is actually pretty cool; not at all what I imagined but I like it. Also Nephrite has such bishounen eyelashes XD
-Usagi having crazy girl-crushes is just perfect.
- Wow, this Rei is so different to the old anime. Phobos and Deimos though. :)
- Awwww, Ami is so pepped to have her matching watch, and another outward sign of friendship.
-Glasseessss Mamoru! Lol, I love how he’s a high school student and he basically looks like a salary man. Usagi hiding behind Luna and Mamoru hanging onto his satchel. Massive dorky babies.
-It’s been FOUR days and they didn’t call the police? These people are morons. Ok, so it IS a magical bus, but still.
- Reiiii ;m;
-OMGGGGGGG He saw her transform!
- Wow. Go scriptwriter for actually including a kind of LOGIC to the whole ‘how do we get to Usagi’ problem.
- Ohhhhhhhh, his powers are cold/water based? I wonder if each of them are going to have an element.
-Lol at Usagi reminding Ami that they’re in DISGUISE and yo, stop using my real name bae.
-No denying it, some WEIRD eye/face animation throughout this whole ep.
- I wish I’d seen how they explained that to the police. :/ ‘Yeah, so… we just ‘found’ all the missing kids, dropped off here by … ‘Sailor Guardians’. We’re not remotely suspicious. »’
Ok, well that end was really rushed and We didn’t see Jadeite turn into a crystal or anything ;m; I was hoping there might be a little nugget of redemption arc slipped in there. aklghalkgh Maybe in the next episode?
Hugely fitting that the day the Sailor Mars ep airs in Japan, there’s a massive shinto summer festival going on in my town. (uwu)