moonie-couture asked: Eggnog, Elf, Ribbon? :)
Eggnog: I didn’t get a teddy bear until I was nine, so my first stuffed animal was a penguin almost as big as I was. He is, very imaginatively, named ‘Penguin’.
Elf: Why not go crazy- Harrods. They sell an unbelievable variety of stuff and services and I’d never be able to afford it anyway.
Ribbon: Wow. Ok. Um…The Adventure Series by Willard Price. because they taught me that books don’t have to be feminine to be enjoyed by girls, that children’s books don’t have to be brainless to be fun, that the world is a hugely fascinating place, and perhaps, most importantly, to question question question what you read because the author may be wrong, or their sentiments out of date.
❅ send me a christmas question ❅
- Gingerbread: Do you like tea?
- Tinsel: What perfume/cologne do you wear?
- Ribbon: What's a book that had a strong impact on you?
- Holly: Who was the last person you sent a letter to?
- North Pole: What in your life are you most grateful for?
- Christmas Carole: Would you change your name if you could?
- Santa: What's your favorite month?
- Noell: At a movie theature, which armrest is yours?
- Rudolf: What's a band a family member introduced you to?
- Candy Cane: Can you make paper snowflakes?
- Eggnog: What was the name of your first stuffed animal?
- Mrs. Clause: Have you ever been on a boat in the ocean?
- Ice: Would you rather be overdressed or underdressed at every party?
- Hot Cocoa: What's your favorite thing about yourself?
- Reindeer: What is your spirit animal?
- Yule Log: Least favorite vegetable?
- Stocking: What color are your socks right now?
- Elf: If you had unlimited money to one shop, which shop would it be?
- Wreath: Are you allergic to anything?
- Cookies: Top three favorite bands?
- Toys: Do you want children?
- Sleigh Bells: Can you whistle?
- Snowman: Do you like accents?
Everyone who reblogs this will get the title of a book to read based on their bio/posts.
Everyone. I mean it.