stuffbymaryc asked: As soon as you get this, write five things you like about yourself on your blog and then send this to your top ten favorite followers. :)
Five things I like about me, huh?
1) Keeping things basic, I like my eyes. No one else in my family has green eyes, except my great-great aunt. I double lucked out with super-long eyelashes too.
2) I like that I’ve lived in different places, in different countries, and spoken different languages. They say travel broadens the mind, but it does more than that. It puts things in proportion, and gives you a sense of self-responsibility. If you can; travel.
3) I like that I am an adventurous eater. I think it’s ridiculous to turn your nose up at something because of what it looks like or what it is. Try it. Shut your eyes if you must, but try it. It’s not just food- it’s culture. Try it.
4) I like that I am curious. Incurably curious. I want to know things, and I have the wherewithal to go and find them out. It means I can talk to almost anyone, because either I know something about what they know, or I don’t, in which case, I want to know. I think that makes me a good partner in conversation.
5) Kind of a toss-up here, but I think I’m gonna go with ‘I like that I’m conscientious ‘. It’s something I try to be, not always successfully, but I do try. I run with the personal view that i may be in a bad situation, with bad people, but I am only truly down and out if I let that make me unkind and small-minded too. Do what you like; I’m going to always aim for the high ground.